morning view, san francisco, chinatown, 857 clay street, flat 412
see that window? the one on the top floor w/ the half-open curtain? the first night i moved in, i saw two little heads poking through the curtain; they must have been curious who the new girl in town was. to show that i came in peace, i grabbed one of my teddy bears, placed him by my window and let him sit there for a few days. every couple of days since, i’ve been replacing each stuffed animal with another stuffed animal for them to giggle at. paco the bear, danger the moose, or yoda. actually, around 7 or 8 o’clock, you’ll even start to see two little heads peeking through the curtain when i come home and my light turns on. a lot of people have been asking me how san francisco has been. i’d rather just share this story.
STOP EVERYTHING AND WATCH THIS RIGHT NOW! The entire cast of The Lion King does an impromptu performance of Circle of Life on a plane full of unsuspecting passengers!
Wow this is really awesome I need to listen to this song on repeat now.
- Nick Fury: So I send you on a mission to KILL the Black Widow and you come back with her so you can give her a job?
- Clint Barton: Er....well, I mean, I made a different cal-
- Nick Fury: THIS IS SHIELD. WE JUST DON'T HIRE TERRORISTS IN OUR PROGRAM.
- *In the background*
- Agent 1: Yo, Hail Hydra, man.
- Agent 2: Hey! You too! :D